- Prohibited Uses. You will not use the FirstNotes App in violation of any applicable law. You will not violate, attempt to violate, or knowingly facilitate the violation of the security (including access control or authentication systems) or integrity of the FirstNotes App. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not use the FirstNotes App in connection with the infringement of intellectual property rights, including Prifina's rights in its marks and other content on the FirstNotes App.
- Copyright Information. The FirstNotes App, including the information therein, is protected by the United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual property laws. All rights are reserved. Subject to these Terms, Prifina grants you a limited, nonexclusive, personal license to access, view, download, and print the information on the FirstNotes App solely for your own noncommercial and informational purposes. Prifina does not grant you any rights in its marks.
- No Warranties. The FirstNotes App is provided to you "as is." Your access and use of the FirstNotes App are at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, Prifina disclaims all conditions, representations, and warranties, express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy of informational content, system integration, non-infringement of third-party rights, quiet enjoyment, and uninterrupted or error-free operation.
- Disclaimer of Liability. To the extent permitted by law, Prifina disclaims liability for any lost profits or income, lost business, lost data, or any consequential, indirect, exemplary, punitive, special, or incidental damages arising from or relating to the FirstNotes App.
- Third Party Information. Prifina may hyperlink to or otherwise make third-party information available on the FirstNotes App. This is done solely for the purposes of convenience. Prifina does not endorse or approve of any such third-party information or such third parties.